Merch Table Pro is a division of Jammy Corporation. Our website address is: https://www.merchtablepro.com.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personal information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- These terms apply to all users, including users who are also contributors of Content.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We use Google Analytics features for Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics may be used to tailor content of this site. For complete information regarding Google Analytics, please refer to Google’s policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us link on our website:
- Request to see what data we have about you, if any.
- Request a change/correction to any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete specific data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser window, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only personnel who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We are the sole owners of the content on this site.
- Content includes the text, software, scripts, audio, videos, graphics, photos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials which you may interact with, access, or contribute.
- Any copying, disclosing, or distributing of content is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent.
- We only have access to/collect content that you voluntarily give us via the website, email, or other direct contact from you.
- We reserve the right to review all content submitted.
- We reserve the right to choose whether or not to publish and/or modify and/or augment any portion of any content submitted.
- Links to third party websites are not owned or controlled by Jammy. Jammy assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Jammy will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By accessing our service, you expressly relieve Jammy from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Any action taken in relationship to the content of this website is entirely at the discretion of the user. By accessing our service, you expressly relieve Jammy from any and all liability arising from use.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies or browser local storage. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.